Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Week 35 - Slowing down


This week I had to start slowing down. My back is still the same. It gets better when the muscles warm up but when I get out of bed I usually make funny movements. Instead of yoga I started with swimming now. We have a small pool in our building so it's not a big deal. The water is really relaxing and since my doctor also advised me to have a little nap in the afternoon I really feel like being on a Spa holiday now. The baby just started dropping down last night and my belly is now sitting lower which is quite funny. You start realising now that there is not that much time left over. It might come earlier anyway and all sorts of feeling start coming up. A bit of anxiety, a bit of curiosity and joy and a bit of relief that all the discomforts of the big belly will be over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment