Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Week 34 - Big feet and enormous growth


This week my feet and ankles got really big and swollen. That's so mean now that the wheather is finally nice and warm and you just want to run around in sandals and summer wear... And there are still six weeks to go. My worst fear is that they might get even bigger! I already feel like a stranded whale. To make things worse there seems to be a nerve in my butt that aches whenever I bend over or stretch the back. I will try to avoid that and give it some rest and hopefully it will go away again.
But there are also some happier news. We had our first antenatal class on Sunday and the midwife who did the course was so lovely and reassuring that most of my worries about giving birth are soothed. But I never imagined it would have such a big impact on my husband. He is all worried that we might go into labour any minute from now on... But I think it was good for him to see the other hubbies and to get an idea what to expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment