Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 31 - Gym Class


Yesterday me and the baby had our first little fight. She was pushing her feet so heavily into my belly that I thought my belly was about to burst. And I mean not just one kick, no, constantly pushing. Then I pushed back hoping she would stop it and move around. But instead she thought it was a fun game and pushed even harder... In the end it was just I guess because my jeans have become so tight so that she had to move upwards and that was why she had this strange position. So from now on the jeans are stored away and it's little dresses time. Tried it today and much better for me and the little one. We are back to our normal good team spirit.
By now I have already put on 12 kilos. But my doctor says I shouldn't worry. Maybe it's a little bit less next week? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment