Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 32 - Last week at work

This is my last week at work. I still had some annual leave so I take that first and then it will smoothly go over into maternity leave. Lucky me, I still have a German contract, that means that maternity leave starts six weeks before the due date. I plan to stay at home with the baby for six months - let's see how that works out in the end. This is the first time to have such a long break from work and it seems a bit weird. But long hours in a sitting position start to feel a little bit inconvenient so I am really looking forward to my time at home.
I still have so many ideas for my nursery and I also need to get the last few items on my shopping list. Such nice stuff as a breast pump for example... So it shouldn't get boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment