Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week 27: Big Baby Shopping Week


It's interesting again how light coloured clothes make the belly bigger and dark coloured ones let it look smaller. The belly itself doesn't care though and just keeps on steadily growing. But I still feel really good, no big impact so far. I try to introduce a daily walk in my routine and whenever possible I take the stairs. This week was the big baby shopping week. We bought the stroller and the nursery furniture. I try to avoid pinks and blues. They look way too cute and boring for my taste. The list of things you need to set up the nursery seems to have no end... bathtub, bibs, burb cloth, nappies and all the other things which come in handy. The clothes' shopping was done in a couple of days but the other stuff takes so much more time. But there is still plenty of it left so we should be able to be prepared when the big day arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment