Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week37: Waiting and accupuncture

This week when I saw my doctor she told me that I will probably have the baby by the end of the month. So these are my last two weeks of pregnancy! But it's good to have an idea when it's going to be about time. Now I can still plan my days and do little excursions without having to fear that my waters will suddenly break. Like the lady they told us about in the antenatal class who was standing in a chocalate shop when suddenly she was ankle deep in her waters. Wow that would be so embarrassing.
I had expected to be more tired by now, but no, still feeling pretty good and active. I have also started accupuncture treatments this week. They are supposed to shorten labour and to make it less painful. Well I will let you know afterwards... but at least I can give it a try. By the way I gained 18 kg by now. But it's slowing down now and it also seems to be a bit of water retention. I have no idea how many I will lose when giving birth, maybe 10 kg? So many questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment